Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Namoo on The Park @ Publika

Friday, July 12, 2013
We visited Publika a day before Father's Day, which is like around June.
Believe it or now, it was our first time there.
Was suppose to try Red Beanbag but couldn't find it. So we end up at Namoo on The Park, which is also one of the shop that I wanted to visit.
Okay, I'll stop the craps and skip to the main point which is FOOD !

Snow Flower Sik Hae (RM8.90)
For Snow Flower Sik Hae, there is some tiny seeds at the bottom of the cup as you can see. But it is edible. It taste nice and sweet but somehow I don't really like the seeds being in the drinks tho.

Sweet Potato Cake ( RM10.90)
This is the signature dessert of Namoo Cafe.
Heard a lot about it from bloggers out there, and also some recommendation on it. So I've decided to order one to try it. Although the sweet potato cake is already sweet, but I like how they provide ice cream to be eaten with the sweet potato cake. Nice combination. Worth it for the price :)
BiBi Rice Burger (RM19.90)
Beef / Chicken
As you can see, it is not a normal burger bun. It was served with sticky rice as the bun.
Not so sure how it taste as it was my sister's dish. But, this come with a small bowl of salad and kimchi.
Fish & Chips (RM19.90)
Served with fries, and salad.
Kimchi Chicken Burger (Rm18.90)
This is my dish. I like the concept how they put kimchi and chicken to serve as a burger.
But somehow the kimchi is kinda sour for me to accept, and it is VERY filling !
Comes with a small bowl of kimchi and salads + fries.
And I think it is worth it compare to the fish & chips.
Shrimp Taco (RM20.90)
I'm not so sure with how it taste as well as my burger is too filling to me,
But my mum said it was nice, but also very filling. Do not look down at the two tacos !
The tacos come with a small bowl of kimchi and salad with fries.

I think basically every dishes will be served with a small bowl of kimchi and salad with fries.
Unless it was something more to western dish.
It cost me RM151.90 for everything here include 1 Cold Americano which cost RM8.90, and another set of Fish and Chip for my little brother.
Somehow, it is worth to visit here again. Especially for the desserts :9

Namoo on the Park – Korean Dessert Cafe and Bistro 
Publika, Level G3, Lot 4A , Solaris Dutamas

No.1 , Jalan Dutamas 1 , 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mon – Sun:11:00 am-10:00 pm

P.S. I only used iPad3 and Samsung Galaxy SIII mini for the photos. Does not own any DSLR camera.
Sorry if the photos is not that nice. I just want to share the love of foods, and also my experience and price of the food.
Do follow me at instagram : @michellectting

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl Who Live In The City © 2014