Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

myBurgerLab, Seapark PJ

Friday, July 12, 2013
My first visit at myBurgerLab was last month with my secondary friends.
I know I know, I was kinda outdated.
But after I know it was nearby, I don't mind coming every week ! (justkidding)

So this is what we ordered, I mean for last month.
From Left : Beef Kick Face, Chicken S.Hawaiian and A+
 And after the first try with them, I just can't stop craving for it.
It was simply too delicious to ignore. Love how fluffy is the bun even though it was kept for 30 minutes plus.
Why 30 minutes ? Well, we can't get any place to sit in myBurgerLab shop so we decided to take away and eat it at Desa Park City.
Compare to Crayon Burgers, myBurgerLab bun is way softer and fluffy but Crayon Burger has more space to sit compare to myBurgerLab.

And so, because I can't stop craving it, went again last Saturday with my other badge of friends.
This time we went during the evening instead of night.
When we reach there (at 4.40pm), there was already a queue in front of the shop even though the shop wasn't open for business yet.
The moment we queue and look behind, there is a very long queue !
Lucky us for having some seats to enjoy our meals. Thank god :)
Chic A+, Chicken Curry Crunch, Beef Beautiful Mess, and Beef Say Cheese
I definitely would hope myBurgerLab to expand their store wider so that there will be more seats for the customers. And also to open a branch at Kepong ! :3
Proudly to say, this is also one of my favourite place ! And I'm still craving for it, again D:
You can check here for the newest menu and also the pricing, myBurgerLab


Our Address: 14, Jalan 21/22, SeaPark, 46300 PJ, Selangor.
GPS Coordinates: 3.11082, 101.622065
Opening Hours: Tuesdays – Sundays, 5.00pm – 11.00pm (closed on Mondays)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl Who Live In The City © 2014