Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Gangnam88 @ Solaris Mont Kiara

Friday, July 12, 2013
Celebrated my little brother's birthday at Gangnam88.
Was told that there is one special VIP Big Bang room, and I called up for reservation.
In the Big Bang room.
Specially for those celebrating their birthday. 
Main dish of Gangnam88, Pork BBQ.
This is the signature of Gangnam88. Must definitely try this when you drop by.

The chicken has a sweet scent and taste.
Horsedancing Lunch Box (RM20)
This one is definitely my favourite of all ! Was craving for it since I saw Ellie from K-Pop Tasty Road eating it.Well, it doesn't actually look like this. This is the look after shaking the lunch box.
And for this meal, it is compulsory to shake the lunch box in order to mix well the ingredients for a nicer taste.
This was ordered by my sister and I have no idea what does it called. Sorry :(
But it was spicy for her.
 
This is how messy our table is with foods. 
Beer Chicken (RM50)
Not to forget, it is a must to order this Beer Chicken if you drop by Gangnam88.
It is another signature dishes of them. But in order to order it, you have to make a reservation from them a day before or two.
Personally, the staff there will cut em into pieces for you.
Korean Ice Kacang :)
So, this is the dessert given by them. Every set comes with a dessert or a coffee.
They even provide us some fruits when the other table didn't get any.
I'm not so sure the reason for that, but it seems like we got VIP treatment for the day.
Most probably it was due to my brother's birthday.

Cute isn't the spoons ? :)
And guess what, I received a VIP member card from them.
I'm not so sure how much must we spend in order to get a member card, but we spend RM123++ for foods and RM60 for BigBang stuff.
My luck I guess. Heard that some people have to go more than three time in order to receive their membership card.

I'm so sorry that I couldn't name some of the food name or even include the price of the food.
Accidentally lost the receipt :(
BUT, I really want to recommend all of you to try Gangam88. Really worth the price !
This place has become my favourite place of all the places I've visited.
I simply love the environment, the food and the warm services provide by the waiters :D
You too should give it a try !! And if I'm not mistaken, Gangnam88 was opened by Koreans *wink*

Gangnam88 Solaris Mont Kiara
Address: No. 1-1, Jalan Solaris 3, Solaris Mont Kiara,

   50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

                                                    Opening Hours: Lunch   1130 - 1700
                           Dinner 1700 - 2200

                            Pub      2200 - 0100
          Closed 2nd & 4th Monday of the month.
  Telephone: +603 6206 5888
                    +6012 320 0785

Facebook : Gangnam88

P.S. The price of the set is cheaper during lunch hour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl Who Live In The City © 2014