Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ten28ight Boutique Cafe @ Sri Hartamas

Thursday, July 18, 2013
Visited Ten28ight Boutique Cafe at Sri Hartamas yesterday for Hi-tea with my girls.
I always love having afternoon hi-tea.
Lucky me, I've got this voucher from Groupon.
Instead of RM114.90 for four person, I only used RM52 for the Cakes, Macarons, Tarts, Pastry, Coffee / Tea, and More :)

The afternoon Tea Set
From the first tray : Cheese Tarts and Fruit Tarts.
I normally dislike eating Cheese cakes/tarts as the cheese taste is too strong, but this tart taste just right and I love it ! :)
From the second tray : Parfaits and Macaroon.
From the third tray: Quiche, Curry puff, Samosa.
I love the Samosa, taste like otak-otak ! Slurp !
We also got to choose two slices of cakes from Mille crepe, Mango Cheese Cake, Banana peanut butter cake, Chocolate Moist Cake and  Almond praline.
Because we're not a fan of cheese and mille creepe, we took this cakes !

Almond praline.
My first time having this type of cake, and it was awesome, really !
Chocolate Moist Cake.
Overall, the food is nice. The services is too, the bosses kept coming to our table and ask whether is everything alright and does we need anything else.
Environment pun okay, but I didn't got the time to go around as the floor upstairs was close.
But I heard the decoration upstairs was awesome.
Anyway, Ten28ight Boutique Cafe does not only serve afternoon hi-tea.
You can drop by for lunch as well, saw the board yesterday saying lunch set is from RM9.90 :)

Ten28ight Boutique Cafe
(Same row with True Fitness)
No. 10 G/F, Crystal Villa 2, 
Desa Sri Hartamas, Jalan 22B/70A,  
Kuala Lumpur 50480


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl Who Live In The City © 2014