Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Mr. & Ms. Cafe @ Oasis Ara Damansara

Friday, July 12, 2013
Another new shop in the town !
Lucky me. Got this news from Instagram.
Found it attractive, and have decided to drop by.
When I first heard Oasis Ara Damansara, I thought it was somewhere around Damansara.
Never thought I have to go through airports, and end up nearby Subang.
And lucky me for not getting lost. Thanks to my GPS :)

Heard that Mr. & Ms. Cafe just open up for business a month ago.
One of the attracting part of it is, there was some prop in each tables.
Customer would love it a lot as they can selca while waiting for food.
Moustache represent Mr, Lips represent Ms.

Latte (RM8). 
Mr. & Ms. Cafe breakfast platter (RM19.90+)
It features mini-pancakes with grilled bananas, muesli with roasted nuts & milk, plus a bowl of fresh fruit.
Such a healthy brunch I'm having XD
Somehow, I'm not a fan of milk.
Mr. & Ms. Cafe Chicken Penne Pasta (RM21.90)
Taste good. Not bad tho.

Felt full after eating, but wanted to try the famous "A Chocolate Love Affair".
Many of them who had visited has recommend to try this.
So decided to take away. I wouldn't wanna miss this chance for something so delicious, ain't I ?
A Chocolate Love Affair (RM9.90)
And to my surprise, it was really good ! Totally recommend this to anyone of you who plan to visit this lovely cafe. Must not miss this chance if you're a dessert or chocolate lover !

I love the environment here, kinda quiet and comfortable.
They even serve water for free like how all the Korean shops do.
Would love to visit again, but it's just too far for me Sigh.

Mr & Ms,
B-G-3A, Block B, Oasis Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-7859-6665
Open 10am-5pm, except Mondays. Dinner service commences July
Facebook : mr8mscafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl Who Live In The City © 2014