Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Uncle Jang @ Solaris Mont Kiara

Friday, July 12, 2013
I've heard a lot of people mentioning and sharing photos of food from Uncle Jang Dak-Galbi Korean Restaurant
And so I've decided to try it by myself. Felt kinda outdated tho as it was launched long ago and even currently has four branches.

First you'll be given menu. And they will also served free water for the customers, FOC.

I'm not so sure what is the rules there as this was my first visit.
But before coming here, I did some research. Was told that minimum order will be two sets of dak-galbi.
But when I was about to order, the waiter who entertained us said for a family of five, we need to order at least 4 sets :/
We have no choice, but to order four sets then. Ordered 3 normal set & 1 spicy set for safety which is RM22 for spicy set and RM19 for normal set.
Heard that the Korean spiciness level is beyond Malaysia's level.
So, this is how our Dak-Galbi look like after finish cooking it.
And for your information, Uncle Jang's Dak-Galbi consist of stir-frying diced-chicken, cabbage, scallions, onions and rice cake on huge pan in a chili-pepper based sauce.
We ate two set of ramens as recommended.

However, Uncle's Jang Dak-Galbi didn't really impress me.
I don't really know what's so special about it that my friend can visit it almost every week.
But if you're a fan of Korean BBQ or wants to have a try of it, do visit any of the four branches.


Uncle Jang Puchong Branch
No 1-1, Bandar Puteri, Jalan Puteri 1/7, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
Phone:03-8051 2208

Uncle Jang Mont Kiara Solaris Branch
11-3, Jalan Solaris 1, Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur, Mont Kiara, 50480
03-6211 2536

Uncle Jang Ampang Branch
D7, Jalan Excella 3, Excella 3, Off Jalan Ampang Putra,
Taman Ampang Hilir, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.

Uncle Jang Johor Bharu Branch
No.20-3, Jalan Ponderosa 2/1, Taman ponderosa, 81100, JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl Who Live In The City © 2014