Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Late Dinner at Paddington Garden @ Sunway Giza

Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Had a late dinner with my pretty little junior last Friday after meeting up with her assistant manager for this week replacement job.
We actually wanted to go to Coffee Chemistry Cafe at Sunway Giza, but the thing is we didn't know it was closed since last year :(
Then we decided to go to Coffee Famille at Sunsuria Avenue since Kei wanted something light for dinner.
Unfortunately again, it was closed.
From my cousin, she told me that Coffee Famille closed at 7pm and not 10pm anymore. Which is another sad case.
Too tired to find for food, we finally gave up and search around Sunway Giza that area.
Decided to go for Tokyo Pastry Cafe. But then again, they told us their kitchen is closed. Which make us kinda frustrated.

So we finally gave in and search for food in Sunway Giza mall.
Surprisingly, Paddington Pancake cafe was there.
What I mean was previously there wasn't any Paddington Pancake cafe and now its opened at here.
And the good thing is, the day we went was the day it first open for business.
So, we was entitled for a 10% :)
The Mocha @ RM 7.90
I love the effect I put In this photo :)
My food: Curry Fried Chicken Cutlet Sandwich for RM16.90
It taste delicious, seriously :)
Kei's Food: Vegetable, Tuna & Egg Pancake Sandwich for RM16.90
Although I don't like how the concept of mixing tuna and pancakes, but this actually taste nice
I was really satisfy with the food. It's really up to the expectation.
And it is very big portion, we are definitely extremely full to the limit. 
They gave a good service. I don't know is it because it was the first day or what, but it was just good :)

Paddington Garden
Sunway Giza Mall. F.03,
1st floor Block D,
No.2 jalan PJU 5/14,
Kota Damansara.
Reservation: 03-6143 1632



P.S. I hope nobody will use it and credit the photo I've taken for their own use. Please do understand. Thanks :)


2 comments:

  1. Thnks for sharing ! Was looking for reviews for this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm glad that it helped you although there wasn't much information given :)

      Delete

The Girl Who Live In The City © 2014