Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tea time at Dreamz Bakery, The Strand Kota Damansara

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tea time at Dreamz Bakery, The Strand Kota Damansara.
It is located at the same row as Burger Junkyard but its a bit futher down.

The environment there was quiet. I'm not so sure is it always like that. I went there on Friday evening with my sister.
But it is a suitable place for the youngster's gathering tho.
Just one thing I'm not satisfy is there seem like no menu for us to look at. I'm not sure is it its how this shop work like, but I don't like not having menu to look at because I don't know what other desserts they offer other than the one they display.
Plus, it's quite pricey. I order a slice of crepes, creme brûlée, a box of Almond cookie and a set of macaroons which consists of six pieces, it cost me around RM50++

Anyhow, it's self service here.
You just need to order the things you want at the cashier,  pay at the cashier and tell them your table number.
The staff there will send the desserts to your table.

This is our order. Just a simple one.
Dark Choco Layer for RM9.90 for a slice.
The nicest crepes I tasted so far.
Creme Brûlée for RM6.90
Too small serving.
I love this section the most. It reminds me of memories.
Papers are available there. You can jot down some caption and hang it on the wall.
I even bought some desserts back for my family :)
Hello Kitty Almond Cookies for RM9.90
And mix macaroons for RM 22.
The macaroons flavours are : Lemon+Strawberry, Mint+Blueberry, Mocha+Rum,
Green Tea+Wasabi, White Choco+Mango, Hazelnut+Orange.
But frankly saying, the macaroons are not so nice.
For more information,  you may find them at Facebook, Dreamz Bakery
No 32-1, The Strand,  Jalan PJU 5/20D,
Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara, 
47810 Petaling Jaya
Business hour : 12pm-10pm (Closed on Tuesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl Who Live In The City © 2014