Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

A beginning of a new blogger

Thursday, May 2, 2013
Hi everyone, let me introduce myself.

I'm a new blogger in this industry.


I'm a girl who live in the city. A girl who loves food hunting and shopping.
This new blog is created to share all the food hunting, traveling moments and etc.
I'll do less typing and let the photo tells out the story.

Besides, I also love reading, photography and sleeping :)

For now, this will be my first post.
If you had realised, I haven't start decorating my blog.
Don't worry, this is only the temporary look of it.
Currently I've been busy as my final examination is still going on. Fortunately, tomorrow will be the last day.
So, stay tune. I'll start everything tomorrow or on Saturday if its possible.

Cheers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl Who Live In The City © 2014