Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Rendezvous Steak Garden @ Kampung Pandan

Saturday, April 25, 2015
Decided to blog about this place since I couldn't find a more updated blog regarding the price of the foods & drinks.
But first, forgive my photo quality as I was in a rush to blog.

So, here's a quick look of the place. (Didn't really walk around because it was my dad's birthday)

The seats on the right side
The seats at the left side nearby the entrance
Basically I would say that this steak garden is very spacious. Wouldn't need to worry about not having place to sit (So far I haven't encounter such problem)
What I took was just a part of it. You may refer to other blogger's for their environment shots as there isn't much changes about the place.

What we ordered.
Here is the famous Escargot that people have been saying about.
Price at RM15.80 for 1/2 Dozen (6 Pieces)
Sizzling Black Pepper Chicken at RM 17.80
Fish & Chip at RM 14.80
Fruit Juice Large size at RM 12.80/RM13.80. (There's also a smaller size of juice at RM8.80).
Fondue Cheese Chicken RM 18.80
Sizzling Chicken Combo at RM 20.80

My honest review, overall everything of the food is okay. But the Fish and Chip portion was kinda small?
And also, I don't really like the cheese (Note: I'm a cheese lover), It taste quite salty for me.
But my sister and mum likes it. So different people has difference preference.

Service wasn't that bad, unlike stated in Facebook.
It's just that because the place is spacious, you need some patience to call the waiter/waitress to your table.
No service charge was implemented here. Just GST at 6%.
You may use credit card only if you overall bill exceed RM50.

The steak house is just beside Caffeinees, which is the shop before you turn in to Caffeinees.
Parking is free, and there's lot of parking lot.
Just be aware of which turning as you might missed out the entrance.

Rendezvous Steak Garden (Just beside of Caffeinees)
Jalan Kampung Pandan, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone number: 014-6026051

Open everyday from 5.30pm - 1am 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl Who Live In The City © 2014